Tuesday, January 15, 2013

update: Genesis 1-6

I am just at the 6th chapter of Genesis. I know, this is gonna be a very slow process but I am devoted to do it. As for a timeline as previously stated, there is none. I am just taking my time. I read when I can but will try my best to read as often as possible. The point is to read it trough . I would like to invite you to join me in this special journey.

On the very first verse of the first chapter of Genesis: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. We all know that some scientists are trying to prove that the earth is rather the product of an explosion and that we are a matter of evolution. The bible goes on:
26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” (New International Version)
So, that tells me I am the product of evolution but rather was created in the image of God. I am His child and he thought me through.

Then things start getting scary when mankind start straying away from God and became evil and ill-spirited but Noah was an exception, he was still abiding by the Lord's rule.

 Are you doing what is right in the eyes of God? I am not talking about eyes of man cause the eyes of man are not everywhere. You can not pretend with God he sees you when no else can't. We should not only be a christian when people are watching us but also when we are alone.

Walking toward the goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment